A good photograph stops a moment from running away.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

****ATTENTION!!!****

I am having TWO MODEL Calls! Sometimes theres just a vision that you get in your head, that the only way to get it out is just do it! haha

Both of these shoots I need females (18-26) and will happen in May weather permitting. You must do your own hair and make up, Come to the shoot prepared to get some fantastic shots! Both shoots will only cost $20 for copyright and edited pictures, all other expenses, I will pay. Both models must be willing to sign a contract.

#1 - Southern Utah - A model who is comfortable with being in a bikini in the water & sand. Shot during the day.

#2 - Idaho or Southern Utah - This shoot I am looking for a country girl, it will be a later in the afternoon.

If you are interested & want more details, please email me, kacielundberg@hotmail.com.

Thanks SO much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Information

If you like the pictures; contact me!
I would LOVE to take your pictures :)
So give me a call or email me and we'll set something up!


Thanks for looking!


Email:
Kacielundberg@hotmail.com

Phone:
435-559-4780

Followers