A good photograph stops a moment from running away.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Changes...

I love that Photos by Kacie is growing & moving forward! Thats one reason I
decided that I needed to start some new programs.

Being a small business, I rely on referrals. With that being said I just want to
THANK EVERYONE for spreading the word about my work; Its very
greatly appreciated. Starting October 1, 2011 I would like everyone to take
advantage of the Referral Program as much as you want!
Recieve 10% off your next session for each new client that you refer.The
new client must book a shoot with me to recieve the credit, just tell them
to mention your name to revecive the credit!
You may combine multiple credits to one session.

REFER 4 NEW CLIENTS AND RECIEVE 50% OFF YOUR NEXT SESSION!

Again, I just want to thank everyone so much for all your support! It means so much.
I cant wait to work with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Information

If you like the pictures; contact me!
I would LOVE to take your pictures :)
So give me a call or email me and we'll set something up!


Thanks for looking!


Email:
Kacielundberg@hotmail.com

Phone:
435-559-4780

Followers